Southern California Business Law Firm
You took an entrepreneurial risk when you decided to start your business. In order to make it prosper, you will need an experienced business law firm to advise you on legal issues, limit your exposure to risk, prevent and resolve disputes and promote your long-term success.
Skillfully Representing California Business Owners
Located in San Diego, California, The Cross Law Firm, APC is a business law firm known for providing straightforward, practical and cost-effective services for business owners in San Diego, throughout Southern California and across California.
Our San Diego business attorney can assist you in several aspects of business law, from day-to-day operations, contract negotiations to commercial leasing and the resolution of business disputes. Our rates are competitive. Contact us today for an initial reduced-fee consultation with a San Diego business lawyer.
The Cross Law Firm, APC is available to represent California organizations and business owners in a variety of areas in business and commercial law:
- Business formation: Advising clients on business entity formation and developing all the necessary documents for partnerships, corporations, limited liability partnerships and limited liability companies
- Operational counsel: Dedicated counsel on your day-to-day legal issues based on a concrete knowledge of your individual business and your goals
- Contracts and transactions: Negotiation, drafting and review of contracts, including employment contracts
- Commercial leasing: Negotiating and drafting leases and handling landlord-tenant disputes in commercial properties
- Avoiding and resolving disputes: Whether you need to terminate an employee or cancel a contract with a vendor, we can help you avoid or resolve disputes without litigation
At The Cross Law Firm, APC, our goal is to promote the success of your business through personal attention and dedicated service. Contact us today for reliable and thorough business law representation.