Residential and Commercial Landlord Tenant Issues in California
We advise and represent property owners and management companies in a wide variety of areas:
- Day-to-day operations: The Cross Law Firm, APC advises clients on legal issues that can arise quickly and routinely, but can have a big impact on your profitability
- Business transactions: Your business can benefit from an attorney to negotiate, draft or review your contracts and leases and advise you regarding the advisability and enforceability of their terms
- Legal compliance: We advise landlords and managers on compliance with California and federal rental property laws, housing codes and eviction procedures
- Resolution of rule violations and evictions: We can help you deal with problem tenants using a variety of proven techniques both in and outside of court
- Residential and commercial evictions: We handle unlawful detainer actions, evictions for failure to pay rent, and evictions related to rule violations
Whether you own a large multi-unit commercial complex or a one-unit dwelling, our San Diego real estate attorney at The Cross Law Firm, APC has the knowledge and experience to help you make the most of its potential. Contact us today for an initial reduced-fee consultation with a landlord-tenant lawyer.